12.9.11

shit i LOVED at the renegade craft fair


a. stukenborg dice prints: letterpressing textures, something i did with my first grade art teacher.
b. delicious design league 'the national' posters: these are coming to my home shortly, neverming that i don't care much for the national.
c. alapash terrariums: awesome tiny plants. doesn't get better than that.
d. glasswares chicago recycled topochico glasses: my favorite mineral water bottles, turned into glasses. currently sold out, but more coming soon.
e. the social dept 'midewesterner' tshirt: little bit sarcastic, little bit true. will get soon.
f. paste usa 'coney' swim trunks: getting before the next time i go to puerto rico.
g. peoples garment co. chicago whales tshirt: the history of chicago sports has never looked so good.
h. larken design mugshot poster: also appearing on my walls soon. isn't he foxy?
i. bettula lichen and moss wall decor: totally awesome, given my current plant obsession.

shit i didn't love? my usual renegade partners, linzo and rachel, having lives of their own and not being able to go with me. i have a surprise for them in store.

1 comment: